Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Update

Hey yall, It's me, agspygurl and I just finished my espaniol HW. I think I spelled it wrong but okay. Listen guys, I'm having my second dance and I'm so excited. We're having a costume dance. I got my costume on Saturday. I'm being the prettiest dead bride. Halloween Express is a good costume shop. It gives me the chills though. Anyway thank you for reading this and soon I will give you ratings on things hopefully. Like I just gave you what I thought Halloween Express was like. So I'll give you ratings, I dunno about roller coasters though, but if you ever go to space camp, go to space shot and I gaurentee you will like it. Just don't go on space shot if you are scared of hights or have really bad asthma because it makes you feel like your not breating, you can't even scream, I don't know how my friend could scream though. BTYL (blog to ya later.) lol, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment